Friday, July 1, 2016

Thunderbolt Fantasy joins the Crunchyroll Summer Simulcast and Simulcast Updates

Gen Urobuchi is known for his philosophical often dark Anime and Visual Novel works well Crunchyroll just licensed his latest work and it is a puppet based live action series. That is one of those sentences I never thought I would have to write but here we are. Needless to say, I will be watching this with rapt attention as I love good puppetry but also I'll have to adjust what I will and won't review so I'm knocking down what I'm reviewing to only Love Live Sunshine as I think Love Live Sunshine is more than enough if I have to review something. Also added the Anime Momokuri about an awkward romance between two High School students and Cheer Boys about a group of cute but quirky boys on a Cheer team. So it's epic fantasy with puppets, cringe romance, dark fantasy, and Pop Idols man Summer is shaping up to be a trip so only Love Live Sunshine is getting reviewed but that's more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.