Thursday, January 7, 2016

Winter 2016: Streaming Review Plans

Up front whatever I review is contingent on either Crunchyroll, Funimation, or Hulu getting streaming rights to series so far. Crunchyroll has rights to Myriad Colors Phantom World, wich I will review other than that I am hoping Please Tell Me Galko-Chan gets picked up and while that's a short series but if it gets picked up I'll review it. Ojisan and Marshmallow are next it's about an older guy who loves marshmallows and the OL who loves him and the ensuing relationship between them could be sweet but who knows. As is seen it seems kind of slim as far as what I'm going to review and I know I could simply have chosen to review season two of Gate or Mr. Osomatsu but seeing as I'm starting over I'd rather review something I haven't seen part of already and simply start fresh. So expect to see more updates to this post until I get a good batch of shows so as of now shows being reviewed are Kiznaiver, Myriad Colors Phantom World, and Ojisan and Marshmallow with more to come. New review additions now included is Luck & Logic a story in wich people who make contracts with Goddess from another universe in order to fight criminals from that same universe. While watching and not reviewing HaruChika a school days mystery involving a woodwinds club Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut a battle harem series, Dimension W a futuristic sci-fi series from the team behind Darker Than Black and Pandora of The Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn the Anime adaptation of the Manga by Masamune Shirow and Kōshi Rikudō and Erased another mystery series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.